Welcome also to my Blog. You can call me "Jlybelly" or Nunya. Nunya Biz. Cuz you aren't going to learn my real name ;) Hmmm... I suppose I should start by telling a little bit about myself, shouldn't I? I enjoy drawing Manga and Anime, I'm very much so into photography, and I plan to take over the Video Gaming club at my school. I was originally inspired to start this blog by a friend. I hope to make a difference in the world, in many ways. I'm an aspiring fashion designer, with writing on the side. I work at a little coffee place here in Smalltown, USA. No, that's not really my town's name. No, you're not going to learn the name of my town. Yes, I do consider it a small town. I enjoy reading and I'm currently taking an Algebra II class over summer vaca so I can (hopefully) test out of it and take H. Pre-Calc. I type at approximately 84 wpm, if any of you are wondering. I will be deleting inappropriate comments... gentlemen.... I'm single, and when I'm around my friends with BFs I feel perpetually single... especially when everywhere I turn I see a girl and a guy. Valentine's Day sucks for me, so prepare for a rant this coming 2/14. I don't necessarily suffer from Insanity... rather, I enjoy every second of it. Mostly, what I suffer from, is lack of hours in the day... there really needs to be more around 30-36. Can Earth slow down it's rotation? At least a little? On the subject of Astronomy: PLUTO is A PLANET! Random thought: I call almost everyone "sweetheart," "honey," or "hun." And you better get used to my random thoughts, cuz I'm prolly the most random person you'll meet that doesn't have ADD or ADHD
You're not going to get to know a whole lot about me, because I don't want any of you to stalk me O.O Yeah... that'ld be really weird...
So, anyway, my day was rather boring, though it was busy. I woke up like any other day, got ready for work, burned myself on over-steamed milk cuz I was too focused on what my boss was telling me. Before my shift ended (haha, shift... it was two hours of training) I spilled coffee all over my High School team shirt. After work, I went home and cleaned for an hour, then I went swimming for about 3-4 hours. Ever since then, I've been socializing on the Internet. Unfortunately, with socializing comes drama. There's this guy that I used to like, and he liked me... well, he still likes me. Either way, every time we talk it becomes drama-filled. Arguments--petty arguments--or it's about how he's so depressed that he likes me but I don't like him. And there's no way he can change that, because I like someone new. That's right, Earth, I like someone. You wanna know who? Too bad, because 8 people (including my direct family) already know, and that's 8 people too many. I really shouldn't like this guy, but I do, and, judging by my recent crushes, I'll be over him by the end of September, if all bodes well. But I swear, if he keeps being so... him...? then I'm gonna have to hurt him :P The sad thing is that I have to be really blunt and to the point with the guy that still likes me (we'll call him Eddie) but at the same time he's really sensitive. Eddie's still talking to me, and I'm tempted to talk to my friend, who is one of his ex-GF's... we'll call her Sarah. Sarah usually knows what's best to do about him, like, it was her idea to be so straight-forward with him. I just wish everyone else would be. They used to be all like "You shouldn't like her" then they saw how depressed he got and just... stopped, which I promise you is worse for him. Ah, well...
Lufflez,
Jlybelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete