Thursday, June 4, 2009

If /I/ Can Ride My Bike Across This Town...

then it MUST be a very SMALL town. I've said that a lot today. I got a new bike today for $6.50. My dad says it was a very expensive bike in its day, as it has a very expensive gear-shifty-thing. It's vintage and red, and I love it, though I might get my dad to paint it orange. I love orange. I rode it home from the garage sale I got it at, which was halfway across town. Afterwards, I rode it up to the high school with Amelia to see about getting my schedule changed. Then, after riding it back, I rode it up to my friend Lily's house. I hung out there and helped her with her garage sale while talking about Yuri and my blog. I was telling her about this book I recently read, "Th1rteen R3asons Why" when she decided that she absolutely had to borrow it, so we rode back to my place. Then I went to this meeting for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Now I'm hanging out at Amelia's.
I promised you an explanation on why I rode the TAW so much yesterday, didn't I? Well, it has to do with the recent carnival thing that comes through this small town. I was hanging out with three guys: Eddie, an old crush of mine that we'll call Gordo (he knows that I used to have a crush on him, if that makes a difference, and he knows that I used to have a crush on Eddie), and a friend that we'll call Jeremy. The first ride I went on was the TAW. Gordo decided that I had no choice and handed me a ticket (I only had money for one and I was not keen on spending it on the TAW, as I am usually deathly afraid of amusement park rides... they're metal death traps, I swear) and told me, "You owe me." I must have mentioned that I would have rather gone in my own egg-thing when he said, "No, you're riding between Eddie and I." I glared at him and said no when he reminded me that I owed him. I believe my words were along the lines of, "You suck," and he grinned. After handing Jeremy my purse, I got on the ride and awkwardly sat between them. I had a blast and have loved the TAW ever since. So, yeah, that's my excuse.
Tomorrow I have a party at Lily's place, then a sleepover with Amelia and my friend Linda. Since I work early in the morning until about time for Lily's party, and from Lily's party I go to Linda's, I'll probably fill you in on the next two days on Saturday.

Peace, Love, and Tyson Ritter,
Jlybelly

No comments:

Post a Comment