ROAD TRIP!!! Where to, you ask? Why, Californ-i-a, where else? So, for the next couple of days i'll be on the road, and this wick be the length of my updates.
Hello, I also am a girl of your age and I wanted to say congrats on your idea to get fit. Although I don't think you have to get "skinny" to be fit. I am also getting fit! I just wanted to say good luck to all of you in getting healthy and being in seventeen. My blog (which is for poetry but you can still comment) is www.silenceofthebrain.blogspot.com. Best of luck!
Hello, I also am a girl of your age and I wanted to say congrats on your idea to get fit. Although I don't think you have to get "skinny" to be fit. I am also getting fit! I just wanted to say good luck to all of you in getting healthy and being in seventeen. My blog (which is for poetry but you can still comment) is www.silenceofthebrain.blogspot.com. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteAlways running,
Sydney