Monday, June 8, 2009

2 Nights w/o a Bed...

My plans got all switched around, and now I'm never sleeping in a tent or on the floor again. I ended up going to Lily's on Friday and Linda's on Saturday. It was actually a lot of fun... except for the part where one of my friends, we'll call her Samantha, made me stick grass up my nose. We were playing truth or dare. It must have gone something like this:
Samantha: Jlybelly, truth or dare?
Jlybelly: Dare. (No one else had chosen dare, and I like being different.)
Samantha: Okay, you have to take some grass and...
Lily: Stick it up your nose!!
Jlybelly: Ah, frick...
Now, imagine that for ten minutes... and my other friend, we'll call her Amanda, got a picture of it. Samantha kind of regretted it when I sneezed like a crazy person. Gah, disgust-o. They had pretty much just got back into the tent after doing stuff that I was uncomfortable with doing... we'll leave it at that, and your imaginations can take you wherever you like. Anyway, I tried texting Gordo while they were out, cuz I'd had a night where I had texted him til 1 in the morning during the school year, so I figured he'd be up... he wasn't. :P Bad Gordo! But, yeah, all the girls were texting guys and shamelessly flirting with them by the end of the night... except for Lily and I :P we both felt even more single than we already were... is that possible? Since we're both completely single?

Saturday! I had tons of fun at Linda's house, but I got sunburnt cuz we went out to her community pool and forgot sunscreen. I'm not going to go very deep into truth or dare at Linda's place cuz we got pretty dark and devious, but I swear nothing illegal or that uncomfortable. Just things quite a bit deeper than, "It's your honeymoon night... what are you wearing?" By the end of the night and the next day, her and Amelia were both texting their boyfriends and I felt perpetually single... again.... Amelia isn't even supposed to have a boyfriend, but she does. That irks me, kinda. Ah, well... prank calling him was fun ;) I haven't done much over the last day or so, except for play this video game and make a new drawing. You can check out my drawings at http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Jlybelly . I got a new video game: Sims 3. It's pretty fun, but it's got a lot of problems. Probably wouldn't if I had a better computer, but... meh....

Peace, Love, and Tyson Ritter (gosh, he's HOT!),
Jlybelly (AKA J-Belly)

No comments:

Post a Comment