5:00PM
I'm getting ready to head out for my church. We're doing a school's out bash and it's gonna be at All-Star Sports. Lemme fill you in on how my day's gone so far.
Drama (AKA Social-life): Filled. Very. Eddie decided to ask me about my last post. About the "new guy" as he calls the guy I like. I'm gonna call the guy I like Yuri, unless I talk about him when I'm talking about his relation to someone else, then you won't know if it's Yuri. Yes, I'm very secretive. I told him there was no way he would find out who Yuri was, and he said he'd just ask my best friend (we'll call her Amelia), as soon as he said that I told Amelia that no matter what Eddie says, she isn't to tell him who I like. She got a little tiny bit offended, which I expected. She got over it fast; Amelia always does.
Work: Boring. Very. Very simple. Nothing interesting.
gotta go. fast. More stuff later.
11:55 PM
I have five minutes to type as much stuff as I can before I have to go to sleep before work. Basically, in a nut-shell, here's what happened: Tilt-a-Whirl, Tilt-A-Whirl (we'll call it TAW), Swings, TAW, TAW, watched, watched, watched, TAW, Swings, TAW, Swings, Go-Karts. All a lot of fun, then we watched my friend (we'll call her Samantha) flirt with a guy who worked the Swings most of the night... I watched her on the swings a lot, cuz I was doing the flirting for her. Yes, Samantha, I consider it that I did the flirting for you. Think about it, who got him to have me put his number into your phone? I did. xD Yes, I put his number into her phone, yes, it was tempting to put his number into my phone, too. Afterwards, we spent about 2 hours texting him on yet another friend's phone. We're going to call her... Ashlin. Lots of locking each other out of a room, annoying Samantha, and yadda yadda yadda... My night in a very boring nut-shell. I'll tell you more about why I spent so much time on the TAW tomorrow in my post. Night... Awesome, 2 minutes to spare! I told you I could type 84 WPM!
lufflez,
Jlybelly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment