Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update-ness!

Okay, so we all had a sleepover planned (which is where we found out we had made it into Seventeen officially) but I had to leave early because I have a big test tomorrow. Which test, you ask? Well, it's my Algebra 2 test! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! It's been really stressful, but I'm glad it'll all be over tomorrow. I think I know enough, but I'm going to do some last-minute cram sessions while I'm at work. Wish me luck!

-Jlybelly ;)

P.S. I'm feeling really good about my body right now! Riding my bike everywhere has proved to be an amazing idea!

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted to congratulate you guys on getting healthy during the summer. I think i'm about your age, 15? I am also getting healthy this summer and it's been fun. I'm doing it alone but I still find motivation. Best of of luck getting healthy.

    Always running,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to congratulate and encourage you and your friends on getting heathly! Its hard changing bad habits, but its a great step to a better life! Plus doing this with your friends is going to be a great bond you girls will grow on! I am truly excited to continue reading your blog daily. I too am 15(soon to be 16, finally! hah) and though I am not over weight, I find myself wanting to eat better, so its great finding others my age with this same goal in mind. BTW, I ride my bike around everywhere too in my smalltown! :)

    - Serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, girls! Yeah, we're all about 15 going on 16. It's cool finding girls around the country with the same goals as you. Try to keep me posted when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i just wanted to say you girls are really cool :) I know how hard it is to change eating/exercise habits. I'm trying, but I'm not there yet. Maybe you guys could give me some tips? I'm about your age btw. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really helps when you're craving something fatty or sugary to eat something else that has something more nutritious. I, honestly, go by Seventeen's advice when I can. Like, in September's issue (the one I was in--lol, I still can't get over that :D) it suggests eating Veggie pizza instead of pepperoni pizza.I'm gonna follow that advice very strictly from now on. I even got the salad today at lunch instead of getting the swiss cheeseburger I wanted.

    ReplyDelete