Okay, so, as I mentioned, I've been trying to eat healthier, which includes trying to find healthier substitutions when I'm craving somthing... well... unhealthy. So, normally, I eat mushrooms sauteed in butter and garlic. The butter ruins the potential for that dish to be healthy at all, so....
You Will Need:
1. Fat-free Olive Oil Non-stick Cooking Spray (Olive Oil itself is not fat-free, so get the cooking spray)
2. Half a Teaspoon of minced garlic
3. A couple mushrooms
Spray a frying pan with the Cooking Spray, add the garlic. Put over burner on medium-high heat. Slice up the mushrooms. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook until the mushrooms are lightly seared and kinda soft.
It's really good for when you're craving something salty. And it's fat-free, too. :D Enjoy and lemme know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This sounds good. I may sprinkle some on top of brown rice!
ReplyDelete