Thursday, August 13, 2009

Test Results

WELL... I didn't make the cut. I got a 73% and I had to get an 85% to get out of the class completely. However, I think I'm still going to take Pre-Calc this next year, just in the second semester. Basically, with an online course called APEX I'll be able to finish completely all of Algebra 2 in one semester (because apparently a C isn't a passing grade) and then finish all of Pre-Calc in the next semester.

3 comments:

  1. I actually feel kind of glad that I didn't make it. I think I would have felt really overwhelmed being in a class with a bunch of kids a year older than me. This way, I can get just as far with more confidence and less self-consciousness. But, I gotta say, I've been feeling really judged by the faculty about my decision lately and "Defying Gravity"--a song from the musical Wicked--is a great song to listen to when you feel like you're overcoming something big.

    Thanks for the support, I'll be sure to check out your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i heard about your blog from seventeeen, and i think its so cool that you guys are making a blog abnout changing your lives=D its awseomeee..actually im looking at the magazine right now....cute bathingn suitss!!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive,
    No, not at all! I get teary-eyed when I'm listening to it, too! I'm reading the book right now, and I haven't been this impressed by a book since 7th grade :D

    Gabriella,
    I do love the bathing suits they suggest :) and the fall make-up and clothing trends are a few things that I've been pretty into lately :D

    ReplyDelete