1. Joined Drama--won an award, nominated for another
2. STILL crushing on the sexiest man in Kansasland--but things are so great between us ^_^ (best-friend-great) (yeah, he's pretty much THE sexiest man in Kansasland)
3. Gonna work on getting a job over the summer
4. Might (MIGHT) get to visit KS this summer. It's not that I'm sick of CA; I'm just sick of NOT seeing my friends in KS. I really, REALLY miss them. More than you can imagine.
5. I KNOW WHAT COLLEGE I WANNA GO TO! And I know what I wanna do with my life.
So, I'm gonna have to shorten what would normally be a very large update. Obviously. So, now, explanations:
1. I auditioned almost as a "Let's just see..." sort of situation. Worked really hard on a monologue from "Clueless" and more or less nailed it. Didn't get a callback and FREAKED OUT. When the roles were posted, I had the part of "Big Mary" (I'm 5'2" [gotta love comedies]), and we entered it in a CETA competition. One of the judges didn't mention very many people, but they mentioned little ol' meeee! <3 I also got a pretty awesome certificate from the same people :D
2. He and I have been talking a lot. That's all I really need to say ;)
3. Mom says if I get to visit this summer, she can't guarantee next summer. So I'm gonna save up some money from some job somewhere so I can visit next year. Because I'll be darned if I have to go two years in a row without seeing Kansans.
4. Dad has to finish the house in KS, and if he drives a truck back, he's gonna need someone there to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. "someone there to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" would be MOI. We're just not sure if we can afford two plane tickets right now.
5. I want to be a character designer/voice actor for video games. Guess what UC school offers a DEGREE in Video Game Design. I'll give you a hint; It's in Santa Cruz. lol
So, I'm thinking I'll have more reasons to update on here. I'll definitely keep this blog up ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment